TROY LEE DESIGNS SKYLINE AIR SHORTS - SHELL ONLY
The TLD Skyline Air shorts always delivered comfort in muggy conditions, and are now even lighter and airier, having been upgraded by perforated, 4-way stretch fabric. They also have a new, plusher fused waistband.
Otherwise, save for a few design changes, they still include all the features that made the original such a hit on high intensity trails. Thanks to Velcro adjusters and silicone grippers, their fit around the waist is impeccable, although the overall cut and look is relaxed.
Furthermore, they're still masterful at moisture management, with their combination of quick-drying, wicking fabric that will keep you dry when you're riding hard and a DWR treatment that works to repel rain and fend off wheel spray, when the weather deteriorates.
Their enviable, laid-back image is completed by availability in a choice of serene shades, as well as the use of reflective heat transfer logos that will raise your visibility when the light fades. Finally, these durable shorts offer enough space in deep, zippered pockets to let you bring everything you'll need to adventure all day.
- Entirely made from 170gsm 96% polyester, 4% Spandex® “Needle Out Micro Ripstop” fabric
- With a new, fused waistband that resists slipping or rolling
- Wicking, quick drying and rain resistant, thanks to their DWR coating
- Fitted using Velcro waist adjusters
- Two deep, zippered pockets are easily opened on the move using corded zipper pulls
- Reflective heat transfer logos aid off-trail visibility