Troy Lee Designs SE Pro Gloves
The Troy Lee Designs SE Pro Gloves are designed to offer comfort, impact protection and breathability, all in one outstanding MTB glove.
They are first and foremost designed to be easy to wear, with a soft, single-layer faux leather palm offering comfort and ride sensitivity, while a fitted cuff secured with Velcro® ensures they'll fit beautifully and remain in place when you're charging the trails.
Despite offering a 'barely there' feel, the SE Pro Gloves will offer substantial protection in the event of an off in the form of TPR padding on the backs of the inner fingers and neoprene on the outer ones, made to resist impact, fend off the rain, wind and vibrations, and generally shield your hands. Meanwhile, silicone grips on the fingertips will ensure that you can brake swiftly and keep full control of your bike.
Finally, no matter how vigorously you shred the trails or how challenging your route is, your hands will stay cool and dry, thanks to the laser mapped perforations in the palm and the use of highly breathable material at the backs of the gloves.
- A compression moulded cuff and Velcro® closure for a secure, close fit
- Palms a single layer of soft faux leather, perforated for breathability and offering sensitivity
- Four silicone fingertips for enhanced grip
- Two fingers backed with strong, abrasion resistant Thermo Plastic Rubber (TPR)
- Two outer fingers backed with vibration damping, wear- and weather-resistant neoprene
- Back of hand highly breathable