TROY LEE DESIGNS RUCKUS CARGO SHORTS
Like the rest of their namesake line, the Troy Lee Designs Ruckus Cargo Shorts have been designed for hard wear and performance. These are practical, versatile shorts with the necessary reinforcement and storage space to let you ride or work the trails all day long.
Rugged stretch nylon canvas panels have been added in all the areas likely to see most wear, including the seat, the cargo pockets and the knees. The waist closure system, with its quality cinch buckle, nylon webbing and custom snaps, is robust enough to hold the shorts firmly in place with the help of a non-slip waistband, even when you’re climbing.
The gusset and rear panel are both perforated to keep you cool while you’re working hard, and if you need to dig out your gloves, you’ll find them handy in one of the many zipped pockets. Two cargo pockets, two hand pockets and a phone pocket will let you bring everything you need to stay comfortable during a long bike park session or a full day of trail work.
- Hardy shorts designed with trail building, enduro and bike park laps in mind
- Available as shell only, liner must be purchased separately
- Cut for race fit, with a work wear aesthetic
- Made from woven bi-stretch fabric, with 90% polyester, 10% Spandex® composition
- With stretch nylon Spandex® reinforcement panels at seat, knees and cargos
- Perforations added at gusset and rear panel to allow air to circulate
- Silicone printed non-slip waistband will anchor them as you ride
- Reinforced by a closure system with Duraflex® cinch buckle, nylon webbing and dual snaps
- With 5 strong, zippered pockets to carry all your spares and snacks
- Includes 2 cargo pockets, 2 hand pockets with added ventilation and a phone pocket
- Features reflective, TLD signature heat transfer at right hip to aid off-trail visibility