SRAM RED ETAP AXS 2X ELECTRONIC FLAT MOUNT HRD GROUPSET
Continuing SRAM’s commitment to fully wireless shifting, the 12-speed RED eTap AXS 2x Electronic Flat Mount HRD Groupset gives easy, intuitive gear operation thanks to its easy two paddle operation and quick, quiet changes aided by the fluid damped rear derailleur as part of the Orbit chain management system.
The improved flat mount hydraulic disc brakes offer outstanding stopping ability, with reach and contact point adjustment. Custom operations are possible via the AXS app.
The operation of the wireless 12-speed SRAM RED eTap AXS 2x Electronic Flat Mount HRD Groupset is customisable through the AXS app and allows certain functions to be altered to suit user preference with Sequential or Compensating modes as well as giving useful information about battery state and maintenance suggestions.
Key to the 12-speed drivetrain is the Orbit chain management system, which allows SRAM to use just one derailleur for all possible setups, whether using one front ring or two, gravel gearing or road racing gearing. The fluid damping of the rear derailleur controls the chain, even on poor roads, cobbles or gravel without the need for a stiff clutch style mechanism. The derailleur can even cope with a 33 tooth sprocket and a 10 tooth sprocket on the same cassette.
The batteries used on each of the derailleurs are interchangeable, so should the rear one run out of juice then it can be swapped with the front in order to get home, although with a range of 1,000km and quick recharge time they should always be ready to go.
- Shifters/Hydraulic Disc Brake SJ hose connected
- Flat mount disc brake calipers
- 2 x 6-bolt disc brake rotors
- Rear derailleur and battery
- Front derailleur and battery
- Charger and cord
- Quick Start Guide
Please note: Only compatible with SRAM RED eTap AXS 12-speed chain, chainset and cassettes.
- 12-speed for wider range and closer progression
- Wireless shifting
- Control, personalise and monitor components via the AXS app
- Enhanced shifting options with Sequential or Compensating modes
- Orbit chain management with fluid damper; quieter, simpler and more efficient
- XDR mounting system to enable the use of cassettes with fewer than eleven teeth
- Compatible with previous eTap batteries