Praxis Works Alba X Direct Mount Road Bike Crankset
Deep in the hills of Santa Cruz, cyclists are brought to their knees by a nasty, four mile, 1800 ft. climb named Alba Road. This respected ascent was the inspiration for our Alba road crank. With its shapely forged-alloy arms connected to our M30 alloy spindle, choice of smooth-shifting Praxis Works cold forged chainrings and M30 bottom brackets (required and sold separately), the Alba is ready for anything you pedal up against. The Alba M30 road bike crank can be installed in a BSA, BB86, 386EVO, BB30, PF30, T47, BBRight or older Specialized OSBB road frame.
- Alloy Arms.
- M30 Spindle/Bottom Bracket System.
- 2x NEW LT2 X-Rings - Learn More Here
- 2x LevaTime® shifting tech - Learn More Here
- 1x Wave™ tooth profile rings - Learn More Here
- Alloy Arms | New LT2 Spider.
- New LT2 X-Rings.
- Steel CR bolts.
- 165/170/172.5/175mm lengths.
- 48/32, 50/34, 52/36t.
- M30 Spindle | Requires Praxis M30 BB.
- Works with 10/11sp chains.
- Weight: 800g+/- (172.5mm with 50/34t).
- Q-Factor: 147mm.
The Alba M30 road crank uses our Praxis M30 spindle/BB. M30 bottom bracket versions offered : BSA, BB86/90/92, BB30, PF30, 386EVO, T47, and BBRight.
Shimano - Praxis rings shift great with both Di2 and mechanical Shimano 10/11sp drivetrains. Highly suggest Shimano, KMC, or Campy chain.
SRAM - Praxis rings shift great with the e-Tap and mechanical SRAM 10/11sp drivetrains. Highly suggest Shimano, KMC, or Campy chain.
Campy - Praxis rings shift great with the EPS and mechanical Campy 10/11sp drivetrains. Highly suggest Shimano, KMC, or Campy chain.