Pivot Cycles Point Complete w/Brake
The Pivot Cycles 26 Point Complete w/Brake is Pivot's only dirt jump specific model and it's a high-octane beast of a bike. Made from phenomenally tough, TIG welded, double butted 4130 Chromoly steel, its geometry is primed to help it take flight with minimum effort.
Whether you plan to play at the bike park with your mates or compete at the highest level, its minimalist makeup, long reach and short chainstays will help you to coax your bike into flips, whips, spins or any other stunts you wish to exhibit. The durable and stiff dirt jump specialist Manitou Circus Expert 34 Fork offers 100mm of travel and will adjust from plush to stiff at the turn of a knob, on the fly, to best match the terrain.
Choose between a pre-built bike or a one-size-fits-most frame that you can set up as either a geared or singlespeed model. Either way, you'll have the option to adjust the chainstay length to your liking, setting it anywhere from 385-400mm, using the handy chain tension adjustment system.
You'll also appreciate the manoeuvrability and sturdy support offered by the light 26” alloy wheelset, not to mention the durability and stability of the wide Maxxis Holy Roller tyres. When you need to stop in a hurry you can trust the powerful SRAM Level 2-piston front and rear brakes to put you back in control.
Finished with a Pivot Precision Sealed Integrated Cartridge, short-stacked headset, a tough, impact-resistant handlebar, rigid aluminium seatpost and a saddle designed to cushion you from the impact of jumps, this bike exists to accelerate through the air and showcase your skills at their best, without skimping on comfort.
Whether you prefer a bespoke or ready-to-ride setup, you'll find the Pivot Cycles 26 Point Complete w/Brake is tough enough to take the invariable knocks sustained on the way to aerial greatness and feels incredible to ride, especially when you're getting air.
- A minimalist steel dirt jump bike with modern park geometry
- Tough and great fun to ride
- Built around a double butted 4130 Chromoly frame
- Available as a one-size-fits-most frame or a complete bike
- Frame-only option optimised for geared/singlespeed builds
- Includes cable routing for both varieties of build
- Nimble 26” alloy wheels built around light ALEX FR30 Double Wall Rims, with Novatec S-Team Hubs, 15x100 F/10x135 R
- Urban assault-ready, race-winning Maxxis Holy Roller 26” x 2.2” tyres
- Highly adjustable, dirt jump-specific Manitou Circus Expert 34-100mm fork
- Braking with exceptionally light, precise SRAM Level 2-piston callipers
- Features crankset with two-piece crank arms and integrated 24mm axle – 28t
- With intuitive chain tension adjustment system
- Solid, freeride inspired Spank Spoon handlebar
- Strong yet light Spank Spoon – 33mm stem combines comfort with sprightly steering
- With rigid aluminium Phoenix DJ Direct Mount seatpost
- Phoenix DJ saddle
|Manitou Circus Expert 34 - 100mm
|Pivot Precision Sealed Integrated Cartridge
|Singlespeed Cog - 16t
|Sram Level 2-piston (rear only)
|Two-piece crank arms with integrated 24mm axle - 28t
|Spank Spoon - 785mm
|Phoenix Factory Lock-On
|Spank Spoon - 33mm
|Phoenix DJ Direct Mount Aluminum 27.2
|ALEX FR30 Double Wall Rim/Novatec S-Team Hubs - 26”
20x110 F/10x135 R
|Maxxis Holy Roller 26" x 2.2"
Maxxis Holy Roller 26" x 2.2"
|Sram G2 6-bolt - 160mm (rear only)
|KMC Z1eHX Singlespeed
Graphics, colors, and specifications are subject to change without prior notification.
GEOMETRY AND SIZING
A bike for every size
|Seat Tube Length (C-T)
|Top Tube Length
|Head Tube Length
|Head Tube Angle
|Seat Tube Angle (Eff.)
|Bottom Bracket Drop
|Bottom Bracket Height