Moots Womble Disc Frame - SRAM AXS
Named after the rugged Womble trail of Mount Ida, Arkansas, the Moots Womble Disc Frame is especially crafted to turn dreams of riding unspoilt landscapes or grin-enhancing single tracks into a reality. Mountain bikes form a major part of Moots' heritage and the Womble is a tribute to that fact. Whether you are looking to blast along your local single track or seek out new trails for long days in the saddle, the Womble will leave you smiling at the end of your session.
The Womble boasts a progressive 29 inch specific geometry and fits a 2.6 inch tyre with ease. Moots set out to create the stiffest, strongest front end possible and has achieved this goal by using proprietary double-butted tubing in the largest diameters they've ever built within the top and down tubes. Building in this extra strength has not only improved the Womble's handling but allowed the reach of the frame to be increased by stretching the front triangle. A 140mm travel fork with 42mm offset is the perfect match to this frame.
In a nutshell, the Womble hardtail 29er is an all-rounder that is a dream to ride. It's built for adventure-seeking!
- Handmade titanium frameset
- US Certified 3/2.5 alloy seamless tubing in the cold worked, stress relieved condition titanium
- Accommodates max 29 x 2.6 inch tyres
- Available in sizes S to XL
- 73mm threaded bottom bracket
- 148mm thru-axle
- 2 bottle locations (1 on size small)
- Post mount disc compatible for 160 or 180mm rotors
- Wireless shifting compatible