Moots Vamoots CRD Frameset - Di2
The Moots Vamoots CRD (Complete Road Design) frameset capsule updates the Vamoots line with a clean, fully integrated cockpit, modern geometry and room for tyres up to 32mm. It combines the brand’s legendary flawless appearance and smooth ride feel with the speed and handling you’d expect from a premium titanium race bike.
Built using Moots’ renowned double butted RSL tubeset and the latest light, 3D printed dropouts that facilitate perfect brake calliper alignment, the frameset capsule includes ENVE Composites’ integrated road stem and SES AR Road Handlebar, a Chris King Aero 3 Headset, Chris King’s T47 Bottom Bracket and two Moots bottle cages. This frameset comes with a satiny brushed finish for the logos, as standard, but custom options are available.
Thanks to the new T47 bottom bracket design, it’s easy to route brake hose lines through the frame for a clean look, not to mention integrate a plethora of different chainsets. Meanwhile, the chance to accommodate large tyres – the Vamoots CRD is optimised for a 28-30c road tyre – means that you’ll experience lower rolling resistance and greater comfort than with narrower tyres. This gives you a better grip on the rough road surfaces modern cyclists are likely to encounter, along with the confidence and control needed to achieve top speeds.
- Double butted RSL tubeset and 3D printed dropouts
- With brushed finish as standard
- 44mm head tube, 27.3mm seatpost diameter, 142 x 12 rear spacing
- T47 BB with 86.5mm shell for internally routing brake hose lines
- Built to clear up to a 32mm road tyre, optimised for 28-30c
- Compatible with a wide range of chainsets
- Frameset capsule includes:
- ENVE Composites’ SES AR Road bar and integrated stem
- Chris King Aero 3 Headset
- Chris King T47 Bottom Bracket – option of BB30 or 24mm axle
- 2 x Moots bottle cages
- Electronic shifting only
|Frame Size (CM)||Effective Top Tube (CM)||Seat Tube /C-T (CM)||Head Tube Length (MM)||Head Angle||Seat Angle||BB Drop (CM)||Chain Stay Length (CM)||Fork Rake (MM)||Stand Over (IN)||Stack (MM)||Reach (MM)|