Moots Routt ESC Disc Frameset - Wireless
The Moots Routt ESC Frame will take you further than any other bike in the Routt range. It is the hardiest Moots gravel bike to date, intended for adventure riding and tackling the toughest gravel roads and single track. Moots designed the Routt ESC to take a drop bar and tyres up to 2.4”, allowing you to explore any trail that you want to tackle.
Built with oversized tubes and boost 148mm rear and 110mm axle spacing, the Routt ESC can take MTB wheels that bring with them the strength needed for expedition riding. Moots has incorporated a road-style, external routed flat mount disc brake, drop bar suitability and a short gravel-style fork, making this frame set for any adventure.
The geometry of the frame lets you adopt a relaxed position thanks to a tall stack and short reach, while drop bars will let you choose your favourite contact point. Ready for anything you can throw its way, the Routt ESC has three frame bottle locations along with three pack mounts on each fork leg to allow you to carry everything you need to stay out from dawn ‘til dusk.
The frame is intended to be used with a wireless drivetrain and you’ll appreciate the wide gear range it can handle with a 38 tooth chainring, which will give you the capability to blast your way to the top of the highest mountain and back down with ease.
Plus, with Moots’ incredible craftsmanship and use of high-grade materials, you can be sure of getting a great looking frame which offers that incredible titanium ride-feel that can’t be equalled, no matter what surface you choose to explore on.
Kit includes: Head Set Spacers (20, 10, 5mm), 2 Titanium Bottle Cages and 2 Titanium Manything Cages
- Built for adventuring where you like on any surface, from tarmac to gravel to single track
- Handmade titanium frameset with oversized tubes
- US certified 3/2.5 alloy seamless tubing in the cold worked, stress relieved condition titanium
- Titanium fork, 420mm A-C x 51 rake
- A 44mm head tube
- White Industries black 1.5 tapered headset
- White Industries 30mm BSA (black) bottom bracket
- White Industries M30 black/38T crank/chainring
- Designed for a wireless groupset
- Designed for external routed flat mount disc brakes
- Maximum tyre size of 61mm
- Thru-axle rear end spacing of 148x12
- 3 water bottle locations
- 2 triple pack mounts on the fork