Mission Workshop RAMBLER
22L (to 44L) Expandable Cargo Pack
The Rambler backpack features a water-resistant main compartment which can be used in either "roll-top" mode, or in the traditional "flap-down" configuration.
- Laptop Storage: Zippered pocket fits most 13" laptops and tablets
- Four Compartments
- Roll-Top or Flap-Down closure
- Internal Frame Sheet
- AustriAlpin COBRA™ quick-release buckle machined from the highest grade 7075 aluminum alloy, finishes may vary (standard on Black Camo version, optional on other versions).
- Optional Waist Belt - Sold Separately
Made in the USA from US and imported components
- External Dimensions : 13" x 19" x 5"
- Internal Volume (compact) : 1,350 cu.in. (22 L)
- Internal Volume (expanded) : 2,700 cu.in. (44 L)
- Weight (Empty): 3.7lbs (1.67 kg)
- Available in HT500 & MultiCam Cordura
A key feature of the Rambler backpack is it's ability to quickly double in size from 1,350 cu.in. to 2,700 cu.in. when needed for extra cargo carrying capacity.
The Rambler also features multiple weatherproof compartments, urethane coated zippers, weatherproof materials, and a carbon fiber reinforced internal frame suspension system. Front zippered pocket fits most 13in laptop computers or any tablet, a 17in laptop can fit in the rear rolltop compartment.