Sturdy Cycles Fiadh Frameset
To use the bike builder, add one component from each category to the cart. From the cart page, you can then either complete the purchase or request a quote (request a quote if you are unsure about sizing, colours, etc or if you would like to use a cycle to work voucher!)
A versatile, well rounded road bike with generous tyre clearance
(Pronounced ‘Fia’ or ‘Fee-ah’)
Fiadh is an Old Irish name meaning ‘Wild’ or ‘Free’.
Fiadh is the Sturdy Cycles answer to the every day, dependable road bike. We have a customisable geometry set that allows us to tune the ride quality and handling to your individual preference. Maybe you want a bike for the midweek chain gang - fast, aggressive and exciting.
Perhaps this is going to be the dream bike you take on your next trip to the Alps - reliable, responsive and comfortable for those long climbs. This could be the bike you use to escape the day to day grind - dependable and capable on a variety of surfaces and road conditions.
Wherever you’re riding - this bike will allow you to roam free.
Whether you’re chasing gains, hunting Cols or seeking cafe stops the Fiadh is designed to be your ‘go to’ bike for the job.
FRAME KIT DETAILS
- Variable geometry to suit any road riding style
- Fully integrated routing for electronic shifting systems
- Customisable design features including rear disc standard, dropout details and boss locations
- Optional mudguard compatibility
- Custom finish options including logo placement, custom details, anodising, polishing, shot peening and masking.
- Customisable Ti frame accessories included
- Frame - 3D printed Ti construction with fully internal cable routing and custom geometry
- Fork - 3D printed Ti with internal cable routing
- Seatpost and seat clamp - 3D printed Ti seatpost topper - integrated seatpost clamp
- Cockpit - 3D printed Ti with fully internal cable routing and custom geometry
- Crankset - 3D printed Ti in custom length
- Chainring - Custom machined Ti X1 chainring included as standard - additional charge for X2
- Computer and accessory mount - 3D printed fully adjustable mount with Garmin or Wahoo mount and lower accessory mount.
- Bottom bracket - Custom machined Ti T47 bottom bracket with Enduro bearings and Sturdy BB tool
- Through axles - Custom machined Ti through axles
- Bolts - Custom machined Ti Torx head bolts with included tool
- Bar end plugs - Custom machined Ti bar end plugs
- Rotor lockrings - 3D printed Ti - same installation tool as BB
- Front derailleur mount (if using 2x drivetrain)- 3D printed Ti
- T47-68mm Ti bottom bracket
- IS42-IS47 Enduro headset
- 1X and 2X compatibility
- 142mm rear axle
- 140mm or 160mm flat mount
- Replaceable derailleur hanger
- 35mm maximum tyre size
- Approximate final weight 7.3 - 8.5kg - depending on selected build kit