DEDA VINCI STEM
The Vinci stem is the first Deda stem designed to allow a fully integrated cable routing when assembled with Deda handlebars featuring the new DCR system (Deda internal cable routing).
Vinci is the most polyvalent stem on the market being compatible with traditional 1-1/8” fork steerer as well as 1-1/4”. The DCR system works with a standard tapered steerer with 1-1/8” upper diameter, but requires a 52mm (1.5”) upper headset bearing od. The stem leaves room at the back for the cables to fit the gap in between the headset bearing and the fork.
The Vinci stem system features special spacers that provide the channels for the housing cables. Spacers are designed with slits that let them pull open, they can be added or removed to get the fit right without having to remove all cables.
The innovative 3D forging technology and the flat design result in a better aero performance. The aero integrated topcap, headset spacers and alloy sleeve adapter for 1-1/8” fork steerer complete the line of accessories included. Available in polish on black (pob) finish.
NOTICE: install the alloy sleeve adapters (from 1-1/4” to 1-1/8”) inside the nylon spacers before assembly the stem on the bike. Alloy sleeve adapters are required only in case of assembly on 1-1/8” fork steerer. The alloy sleeves should not be used in case of 1-1 / 4 fork steerer.
- Material:Alloy 2014
- Screws:Steel, black
- Diameter handlebar:31.7 mm
- Fork Steerer:1 1/4” (31,75mm), adapter included for 1 1/8”
- Clamp height:40mm (including the upper headset spacer)
- Weight:260g (based on the size of 110mm)
- Finish:POB (Polish on Black)
- Included accessories:aero topcap, headset spacers and topcover for headtube 56mm & 46mm.
- Other accessories:a special mount compatible with Garmin® (all models), Wahoo, Bryton® and Gopro®. Topcover for 52mm headtube (1 1/4” fork)
- Note:Compatible with full internal cables routing (up to 4 cables); Deda DCR headset is required