Chris King R45D Rear 6 Bolt Disc Hub 135QR - Campagnolo Driveshell
Campagnolo meets 6 bolt disc brakes and super smooth lightweight ceramic bearings with this version of Chris King R45D Rear 6 Bolt Disc Hub complete with 135mm spacing and quickrelease axle.
R45D hubs for 6 bolt disc fitting and with a Campagnolo compatible driveshell combine our low-drag 45-tooth RingDrive™ system, a lightweight hub body, and our legendary made-in-house ceramic bearings. The result is the increased power and modulation of disc brakes, the fast, smooth rolling speed of our bearings, and the superior responsiveness of our RingDrive™ engagement system when you put the power down. Our ceramic bearings, have heat-treated, surgical grade steel races that are machined simultaneously, with tools of equal wear to ensure perfectly matched inner and outer races. The quality and speed of our bearings is what sets us apart from the competition and they are what you will feel and notice on every single ride. As Chris King bearing tracks burnish they get faster with age and all our hubs and bearings are fully serviceable for years upon years of demanding use.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- 5-year built-to-last warranty
- Patented RingDrive™ system with 45 simultaneously engaged points of contact for virtually drag free engagement
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with our R45 Hub Service Tool
- Available in 9 beautifully anodized colors
- Available in Matte finish
- Matte Available in 24h, and 28h
- Campagnolo® compatible driveshell
- Ceramic bearings