Chris King R45 Rear Hub 130QR - Shimano Driveshell
The Chris King R45 Rear Hub 130QR includes the patented Christ King RingDrive™ system, designed to get your pedal power to the ground fast, but in a reduced drag format that incorporates 45 simultaneous points of engagement rather than 72.
Designed by a master of hubs and made to be compatible with both 10 and 11 speed drive trains, this lightweight road racing hub is primed to deliver the brand’s precision, performance and quality in a colourful package that you’ll be proud to see on your bike.
As with any Chris King Hub, it is easily serviceable and integrates the brand’s legendary bearings, available in steel or ceramic. Both types, made in Portland, Oregon, include steel races, machined simultaneously so that they’ll match perfectly, and as the bearing tracks age they will burnish, ensuring that your hub gets faster with time.
The reduced points of engagement mean that the signature Chris King ‘angry bee’ sound is somewhat quieter with this hub, but it’s still very much in evidence, letting other riders know what you’re riding on as you approach.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- Axle 130QR
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Easily serviceable and re-buildable with Chris King’s R45 Hub Service Tool
- Shimano, SRAM HG or SRAM XDR Driveshell available
- Compatible with Shimano 10 and 11 speed drivetrains
- Available in 20h
- Ceramic bearing upgrade available
- With King Lifetime Warranty