Chris King MTB ISO Rear Hub 135QR - Shimano Driveshell
Perfect for XC racers, this Chris King ISO rear hub comes with smooth surgical steel bearings, which are heat treated and machined simultaneously for perfect matching and get faster as they burnish. These are combined with the convenience of a quick release compatible axle.
The ISO rear hub is designed to deliver instant pedal engagement and smoothness by combining Chris King's patented RingDrive system and their legendary made-in-house bearings. The ISO rear hub accepts a wide variety of available axle options to fit the most popular dropout styles. Each ISO hub is exclusively machined in the brand's Portland, OR factory and are fully serviceable with a complete selection of replacement parts.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- 5-year built-to-last warranty
- Patented RingDrive system with 72 simultaneously interfaced points of contact for unmatched hub engagement
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with our Chris King Hub Service Tool
- Available in 9 beautifully anodized colours
- Responsibly lightweight
- Ceramic bearing upgrade available
- Easily convertible axles to 135mm standard quick release, FunBolts, 135mm x10mm thru-axle, 135mm x12mm thru-axle, or 142mm x 12mm thru-axle options
- Available in Matte finish - Matte available in 28h, and 32h