Chris King ISO MTB Front Hub Boost 110x15 Thru
The Chris King ISO MTB Front Hub Boost 110x15 Thru boasts a solid, one-piece axle that is built to last. Compatible with Boost-ready forks and Boost axles, this large diameter bearing hub is reliably stiff and will enhance the control and performance of your suspension, to keep you moving fast and hard over rough terrain. You needn't worry about spray clogging it as you shoot along, as tough seals and a threaded driveshell seal ring will prevent that from happening.
Quality bearings come in a choice of ceramic or steel, but what really sets this hub apart is the patented, stainless steel Chris King RingDrive, which delivers engagement through 72 simultaneously interfaced points of contact. It produces a satisfying and unique angry bee sound, while ensuring that your power reaches the ground fast.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- King Lifetime Warranty
- Wide flange placement
- Fits 110x20mm Boost axles
- Legendary made-in-house LD bearings
- Easily serviceable with a 2.5mm hex and pick or pen knife
- Completely re-buildable with ISO Hub Service Tool
- Responsibly lightweight
- Ceramic bearing upgrade available
- Available in 28 and 32 hole spoke count