Campagnolo Record 12x Carbon Chainsets
Record guarantees range topping performance and reliability, in unity with the rest of it's groupset, whilst being perfectly compatible with Chorus and Super Record.
The carbon fibre Record 12x2 Speed crankset with unidirectional finishing guarantees continuity with the finishings of the entire groupset, whilst maintaining the Ultra-Torque bracket system on the steel axle to ensure perfect transmission of power. The crankset can be installed on any type of frame, whether or not it is being used with disc brakes because it optimises the chain line on the frame with a rear hub flange measuring 130, 135 or 142mm, without affecting the Q factor that remains constant at 145.5mm.
The innovative design of the outer chainring ensures faster, quieter derailing owing to the contoured pin. The symmetrical design of the inner chainring teeth allows improved stability with chain crossovers.
The double wheel sizing standards (112 and 145 millimetres) enable reducing the weight through greater use of carbon fibre. There are eight fixing screws for increased structural stiffness. The varying number of pins for each of the three chainring combinations (34/50, 36/52, 39/53) facilitates upshifting due to the optimised free strokes associated with each combination. The special drains on the inside of the outer chainrings optimise performance when downshifting in dead spots.
Ultra-torque: This is considered the best-performance crankset spindle in terms of stiffness, low weight, and efficiency of power transmission. Campagnolo found a way to permanently conjoin the semi-axles of the bottom bracket to the respective crankset arms. This redesign made it possible to considerably reduce the lateral dimensions at the axle level and prevent annoying contact with the ankles when turning the pedals.
Features and benefits
- Compatible with all frame systems, regardless of the width of the rear chainstay.
- Substantial stiffness and excellent power transfer.
- Symmetrical inner chainring teeth bring a fluid and precise drivetrain.
- Optimised design for every chainring combination allowing maximum performance without fail.
- Compatible with Chorus and Super Record
- Fully compatible with disc and rim brake frames
- Q factor maintained at 145.5mm
- Ultra-Torque axle
- Optimised upshifting pins for each chainring combination
- 8-bolt retention design to increase efficiency
- Ultra-Torque BB cups required
- Compatible with Super Record and Chorus 12x groupset
- Weight: 708g
- Material: Carbon