Campagnolo Chorus 12x Carbon Chainsets
12x Chorus Ultra-Torque chainset for use with the disc or rim brake groupset.
Sitting just below Record and Super Record but implementing the same technologies for range topping performance and reliability at all times for the rider.
The Chorus chainset is a true concentrate of technology and versatility. Technically advanced thanks to unidirectional construction technology in carbon fibre, it is directly moulded without any surface coating and has an Ultra-Torque steel axle like the Record chainset. The 12x cranks are more versatile thanks to the new bolt pcd of 123mm, giving it an extremely solid structure, also ensuring a wider variety of uses. The new smaller bolt circle on the Chorus chainset makes it compatible with 36/52, 34/50 and the brand new 32/48 ratio chainrings.
- Ultra-torque: This is considered the best-performance crankset spindle in terms of stiffness, low weight and efficiency of power transmission. Campagnolo found a way to permanently conjoin the semi-axles of the bottom bracket to the respective crankset arms. This redesign made it possible to considerably reduce the lateral dimensions at the axle level and prevent annoying contact with the ankles when turning the pedals.
Features and Benefits
- The Q Factor remains the same (145.5): The widths and biodynamics of the stroke are the same.
- Unidirectional carbon fibre cranks, steel axle and aluminium chainrings: Good stiffness and optimum power transmission.
- Symmetrical teeth on the internal chainring: Fluid, precise transmission, even with extreme cross-chaining.
- Optimised design for any chainring combination: Maximum performance, whatever the course style.
- Double Fixing: Assembly of the large chainring on to the crank is secured by a ring of 123mm bolts, while the inner chainring is attached to the outer by way of 96mm pcd bolts.
- Surface treatment of the chainrings for longer life
- Compatible with Record and Super Record 12x groupsets
- Fully compatible with disc and rim brake frames
- Q factor maintained at 145.5mm
- Ultra-Torque axle
- Optimised upshifting pins for each chainring combination
- 8-bolt retention design to increase efficiency
- Ultra-Torque BB cups required
- Compatible with Record and Super Record 12x groupset
- Weight: 728g
- Material: Carbon
Weight: 718g (172.5 34/50)