Campagnolo Centaur Black Dual Pivot Brakes
Centaur Black Dual Pivot Brakes, for maximum braking force.
While the other components of the drivetrain deal with acceleration, the Centaur brakes offers fantastic control thanks to their modern, weighing around 50 grams less than competitors equivalent models.
For the cyclist this is a major plus, as they know they can count on the extreme control offered by such powerful and adjustable brakes.
Push harder and go faster, Centaur brakes will be your faithful ally as you power to victory.
- Brake pad height adjustment 40 - 50mm (measured from brake fixing-bolt to brake shoe nut)
- Special Brake Pad Compound, reducing braking distance in both wet and dry conditions
- Solid Forged Aluminium Brake Arms
- Easily Adjustable Brake Pads
- Weight: 325g
In The Box:
- Centaur Black Dual Pivot Front & Rear Calipers
- 4 Frame Fixing Bolts (25/18/12/10mm)
- Pads & Shoes (fitted)
- Instruction Booklet
- Warranty Information