Carradice Bikepacking Audax Saddlebag
- 2 external pockets with storm flaps and quick release buckles
- Made from tough lightweight 1000 denier Cordura
- Handmade in the UK
- Internal organiser with zipped pocket
- D rings on the lid to attach extra loads
- LED strap
- Reflectors on each pocket
The Lightweight Audax Saddlebag has been designed to meet the needs of the fast tourer, Audax or Randonneur rider.
This popular sized saddlebag is a smaller version of the Super C Saddlebag which makes it ideal for day rides.
This lightweight version weighs only 440g compared with 660g for the cotton duck version and its bright colour and reflective patches makes it extremely visible in day or night time.
The saddlebag comes with 3 leather straps to attach it to the seat post and bag loops on the saddle. D rings on back to attach an optional carry strap
Weight: 440 grams
Capacity: 9 litres
Dimensions: 28cm wide (38cm including pockets) x 16cm high x 15cm deep
- Visibility – Bikepackers are often out early and back late when the light is not great. It makes sense to maximise visibility with high-quality reflector.
- Sustainability – We like to do our bit for the planet by making bags that can, with a little care, last a lifetime. We have also incorporated upcycled inner tubes in the bag designs to grip and protect the frame.
- Easy Access – A major gripe for large seatpack users, is the extra time taken to fit bags with the straps and tensioning needed. We have developed our own bikepacking support allowing you to mount and demount the bag, one handed, in seconds. It also gives a rock solid anchor point which virtually eliminates sway, even when you’re out of the saddle.
- All the bags in our Bikepacking range are hand-crafted in our factory in Nelson, Lancashire.