SHIMANO DURA-ACE R9270 DI2 DISC GROUPSET
Shimano's Dura-Ace R9270 Di2 Disc Groupset is the pinnacle of the brand's road technology, engineered for speed, smooth operation and sleek aesthetics. In this latest edition there are a number changes including better ergonomics in the shifters for improved functionality and comfort in all hand positions, increased braking modulation, faster shifting, and, of course, the additional 12th sprocket and the move to a semi-wireless configuration.
The brains of the system, the R9250 Rear Derailleur houses the wireless hardware that communicates with the shift levers, and it's hardwired to the front derailleur and battery, acting as the master link. It’s also the charging point, provides ANT+ connection to third party devices, features the button responsible for all Di2 operations and integrates an LED light for shift modes and battery charge levels. The longer cage length means that compatibility with 11-28 through to 11-34 ratio cassettes is fully supported. A carbon cage increases rigidity and lowers weight, while the corrosion-resistant cold-forged aluminium link plates of the derailleur body are strong to donate snappy gear changes. The overall profile is realised via Shimano's Shadow concept to create a minimal silhouette, and a "fuse" function automatically activates during a crash to protect it from damage. DuPont Zytel pulleys complete the design, guaranteeing durability and damping drivetrain noise.
Hyperglide+ technology in the sprockets and chain mean that the two mesh better, essentially improving shifting under load, across the cassette. R9200 has adopted the same XTR rotors as the MTB groupsets as they significancy reduce heat, while Servo Wave lever technology improves delivery of braking power and makes it easier to feather the brakes too.
There are plenty of configurations to choose from, including various crank lengths and both mid-compact and compact chainrings, making this groupset a fantastic option for the majority of riders looking to upgrade their bike to the best available components.
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 ST-R9270 hydraulic disc, Di2 E-tube STI set, flat mount calipers, left/rear and right/front
- Shimano Dura-Ace FC-R9200 12-speed double chainset
- Shimano Dura-Ace CS-R9200 12-speed cassette, 11-34T
- Shimano XTR/Dura-Ace chain with quick link, 12-speed, 126L, SIL-TEC
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 RD-R9250 12-speed rear derailleur, E-tube
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 FD-R9250 12-speed front derailleur E-tube, braze on, double
- RT-MT900 disc rotors with internal lockring, Ice Tech FREEZA, 160mm
- Di2 BT-DN300 internal mount battery, 3-port
- EW-EC300 battery charging cable, 1700mm
This groupset excludes di2 cables and a bottom bracket. If you require assistance with this please contact us.
- 2x12-speed, disc brake, semi-wireless electronic groupset
- Rear derailleur is quick, smooth and effortless, for unmatched drivetrain efficiency
- Rear derailleur acts as the point the system is charged, provides ANT+ connection to 3rd party devices and replaces the handlebar junction
- Button on the rear derailleur for Di2 operations, and LED light denotes synchronised shift mode, setting mode and charge requirements
- Rear derailleur wirelessly connects to the shifters
- Low profile Shadow derailleur design
- Dura-Ace wireless hydraulic Servo Wave disc brake Di2 STI levers give you control, modulation and power with minimal effort in all riding conditions
- Shifters are lightweight thanks to carbon fibre lever blades, carbon composite bracket body, and a titanium clamp band / fixing bolt
- Levers use CR1632 batteries which last for approximately 1.5-2 years
- Improved ergonomic design
- Hyperglide+ technology in the sprockets and chain improves shifting under load
- XTR rotors reduce heat buildup
- 12-speed E-tube Di2 compatible
- E-Tube Electric Wires sold separately