Pivot Cycles Mach 4 SL 29 Pro XT/XTR w/120mm Fork
The Pivot Cycles Mach 4 SL 29 Pro XT/XTR has been built with XC and trail racing in mind, so it features energy optimising geometry, a super-light, full-suspension frame and a stiffness to weight ratio that would be hard to beat. Meanwhile, Fox Live Valve integration ensures a comfortable ride even on highly technical trails.
The high strength, high stiffness carbon fibre used in the construction of this frame, which starts at just 1,845g and exhibits a short stack, long reach and steep seat angle, means that every watt of energy you generate will be conducted efficiently to the floor and converted into cadence.
The bike's fleetness is enhanced by Pivot Cycles' proprietary tube shapes and rider-specific fit, as well as its quality dw-linkTM suspension. The latter pairs an air-sprung, corrosion-resistant Fox Factory DPS shock, primed for XC riding and offering 100m of travel, with a Fox Factory Stepcast 34 FIT4 Fork, also tuned for XC riding and giving 120mm of travel.
Their performance is enhanced by the Fox Live Valve electronically controlled suspension system. When turned on, this battery powered system, which can be adjusted to preferred levels of sensitivity using the Live Valve Bike App, will monitor the terrain and automatically adjust the suspension to suit it, whether you're airborne, bumping over rocks or climbing uphill. This ensures an ultra-smooth ride, however fast you shred the trails.
The comfortable ride experience is further enhanced by wide 29″ wheels, while 148 x 12 Boost spacing, a Phoenix Team XC/Trail stem and wide yet speedy Maxxis Ardent Race 29″ x 2.2″ tyres maximise your handling control.
As the lay of the land changes, the Shimano XT M8100 shifter works seamlessly with its matching cassette and a top-of-the-range Shimano XTR M9100 rear derailleur to effect smooth and hassle-free gear changes, without any need to curb your speed. However, should you meet an unexpected obstacle or wish for added control, lightweight Shimano XT M8100 2-piston brakes will answer your touch.
All in all, the Pivot Cycles Mach 4 SL 29 Pro XT/XTR is a fun, light speed demon of a trail bike, offering the power and manoeuvrability needed to propel you past your opponents, without compromising on ride comfort.
- An ultralight, full-suspension bike that's designed to promote cross country greatness
- Uses hi-mod carbon for an exceptional stiffness to weight ratio
- Pivot Cycles' Hollow Core moulding technology ensures frame is optimised for all rider builds
- Full Fox Live Valve integration to guarantee a comfortable ride on all surfaces
- Chunky 29″ wheel size promotes speed and easy rollover
- With dw-linkTM suspension optimised for XC and trail riding
- Kashima coated Fox Factory DPS shock offers 100mm of rear travel
- Kashima coated Fox Factory Stepcast 34 FIT4 fork, 44mm offset, giving 120mm of travel
- With light, robust, mountain-optimised aluminium DT Swiss M1700 wheelset with DT Swiss 350 hub, 30mm-29″, 15x110 F/12x148 R, for exceptional grip and puncture resistance
- With high volume, high speed Maxxis Ardent Race 29″ x 2.2″ tyres
- Shimano XTR M9100 SGS Rear Derailleur helps reduce chain tension at low gear
- With light Shimano XT M8100 10-51t cassette
- Responsive Shimano XT M8100 shifter maximises your control
- With powerful Shimano XT M8100 2-piston brakes
- Light Race Face Æffect R 34t crankset offers strong and fast action
- Stiff Phoenix Team Flat Carbon handlebar dampens vibrations and optimises small bump compliance
- Highly accurate steering with Pivot Cycles' own Phoenix Team XC/Trail stem
- With light, tight and durable Fox Transfer Factory Series seatpost
- Comfortable, versatile Phoenix WTB Pro Volt saddle
|Mach 4 SL
|Fox Factory Float
|Fox Factory Stepcast 34 29", 44mm offset, FIT4 - 120mm
|Pivot Precision Sealed Integrated Cartridge
|Shimano XTR M9100 SGS 12-Speed
|Shimano XT M8100 10-51t
|Shimano XT M8100 ISPEC EV 12-Speed
|Shimano XT M8100 2-piston
|Race Face Æffect R 34t
|Phoenix Team Flat Carbon - 760mm
|Sram TwistLoc Grips
|Phoenix Team XC/Trail
|Fox Transfer Factory Series 125mm (XS-SM), 150mm (MD-LG), 175mm (XL)
|Phoenix WTB Pro Volt (Narrow Width)
|DT Swiss XR1700 w/ DT Swiss 350 hub & 36t Star Ratchet 25mm - 29"
15x110 F/12x148 R
|Maxxis Ardent Race 29" x 2.2" TR, EXO, 120 TPI
Maxxis Ardent Race 29" x 2.2" TR, EXO, 120 TPI
|Shimano XT CenterLock - 160mm
Shimano XT CenterLock - 160mm
|Shimano CN-M8100 12-Speed
GEOMETRY AND SIZING
A bike for every size
|Seat Tube Length (C-T)
|Top Tube Length
|Head Tube Length
|Head Tube Angle
|Seat Tube Angle (Eff.)
|Bottom Bracket Height
|Bottom Bracket Drop