LOOK KEO CLASSIC 3 PEDALS
Easy to use, with a reliable chromoly spindle, lightweight composite body and the option to adjust the entry/release tension, the Look Keo Classic 3 Pedals are ideal for road cyclists and triathletes.
Coming with Look Keo Grip cleats and screws, these pedals are ready to hit the road.
The Look Keo Classic 3 Pedals are designed for simple entry and exit, with the ability to adjust the cleat entry and release tension. A large, wide platform allows for good pedal stability and power transfer. Adding durability, the Keo Classic 3 has a chromoly spindle, with miniature ball bearings and needle cartridge bearings. Further enhancing durability, Look has used a new method for attaching the spindle to the pedal body. The composite body is stiff and lightweight, bringing the set in at an impressive 348 grams a set.
Coming complete with Look Keo Grip cleats, the pedals can be adjusted to offer differing release and retainment tension via the neat allen screw at the rear of each pedal. Angular movement (float) is dependant on cleat colour, with the included grey cleats providing 4.5 degrees of float.
- Look Keo Classic 3 Pedals (left + right)
- Look Grey Keo Grip Cleats (pair) with 4.5 degrees of float + screws
- Use: Beginner to advanced
- Body: Composite
- Axle: Chromoly
- Threading: 9/16 X 20mm
- Bearings: 1 ball bearing, 1 needle bearing cartridge
- Pedal Stack Height: 15,7mm
- Distance pedal spindle/ crank arm: 53mm
- Contact surface area: 400mm²
- Release/retainment tension: 8 to 12 adjustable spring
- Cleats: Look Keo Grip Cleats
- Angular movement: 0 °, 4.5 ° or 9 ° according to the cleat colour (Black, Grey, Red)
- Manufacturer claimed pedal weight: 140 grams (348 grams per pair with cleats and screws)
- Colour: Black
- 2-year manufacturer guarantee