LOOK GEO TREKKING ROC PEDALS
Look's Geo Trekking Roc Pedals are extremely versatile, giving you the option for riding in trainers or MTB shoes.
This hybrid design is flat on one side and SPD-compatible on the other, with adjustable tension from 5 - 10Nm. Constructed from aluminium with a Chromoly+ spindle, the pedals are extremely robust, and are supplied with Look's X-Track Easy cleats.
Look's Geo Trekking Roc Pedals give you the freedom to choose between riding in normal shoes or clipping in with SPD-compatible MTB shoes. Whether you're commuting on busy roads or out on a longer ride, there's now no need to switch your pedals out. On the SPD-compatible side, adjustable retention and the included X-Track Easy cleats ensure easier clipping in and out in multiple directions. The aluminium construction with a Chromoly+ spindle is robust and the pedal platform is wide and stable.
- Robust aluminium construction for high resistance in any conditions
- A hybrid design for the ultimate versatility
- Compatible with the VISION light (purchased separately)
- Body material: Aluminium
- Spindle material: Chromoly+
- Platform width: 83mm
- Q-Factor: 56mm
- Release angle: 13 degrees
- Retention: 5Nm - 10Nm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: Per pedal - 233 grams / per pair plus cleats - 521 grams
- Compatibility: SPD two-bolt cleats
- Included cleats: X-Track Easy