Chris King NoThreadSet Tapered EC34/EC44 Headset
The Chris King NoThreadSet Tapered EC34/EC44 Headset features Chris King's renowned in-house bearings, as well as external upper and lower cups that make it perfect for use with frames with tapered steerers.
It also incorporates Chris King's patented GripLock technology, which uses a wedge system to separate headset bearing adjustment from the steerer tube location, thereby eliminating loose headsets on long travel mountain bikes and reducing headset-inflicted fatigue on steerer tubes. You can be sure that, regardless of bumps, sudden stops, spills or skids, the steel bearings will stay put and your headset will remain freely adjustable.
You can count on Chris King's headsets to be stylish, dependable and deliver a precise control worthy of enduro and gravity World Champions and Grand Tour winners. With a selection of beautifully finished colours, Chris King products add a touch of understated elegance or a pop of head-turning colour to suit your riding style.
- Equally suitable for road or mountain bikes
- EC34/EC44, designed to fit frames with 34mm to 49mm internal diameter tapered headtube
- Designed to fit a 1-1/8" to 1-1/2" tapered steerer
- King Lifetime Warranty
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Patented GripLock retention design for dependable headset adjustment (US Patent 8662517) (1-1/8 inch; only)
- Includes a stainless steel baseplate and custom starnut with bolt