Campagnolo Super Record 12x Front Mech
Product: Super Record 12x B/O Frt Mech
The Super Record 12X2 Speed mechanical front derailleur: lightness, design, fluidity and effectiveness.
The Super Record 12X2 Speed mechanical front derailleur introduces many new techniques, starting with the leverage system which is designed to speed up derailment. Less effort is required to shift, this is thanks to the split front connecting rod, which prevents contact with the travel limit screw. Whilst the shape of the inner cage plate is engineered to guarantee maximum readiness for upshifting, the external monolith body in carbon fibre has been shaped to enhance the efficiency of the chain movement when climbing and the readiness and fluidity in descent.
The aesthetic impact of the front mech has been kept in line with the rest of the Super Record groupset by the use of unidirectional carbon fibre and titanium stop screws. Micro-adjustments to the front derailleur position, which can be adjusted by the ergo controls, help to prevent any contact with the chain, even at maximum crossover. The new Super Record 12X2 Speed front derailleur allows the use of tyres up to 32mm thanks to the design of the upper connector rod and the double fixing position of the control cable.
Features & Benefits
- Built of forged aluminium and unidirectional carbon fibre with titanium stop screws
- The upper connector rod helps to increase leverage, helping to improving shift speed and accuracy
- Fork/cage designed to improve the maximum chain crossover
- Ideal for wider tyres
- Optimised design of the inner cage
- Dual fixing points for the cable: Fully compatible with top or bottom pull frames
- Position optimised for all chainrings