Campagnolo Bora Ultra WTO TT Disc Brake
The Bora Ultra TT has always been the accompaniment of choice for the greatest cyclists in their attempt for Time Trial victory. In 2022, Campagnolo's road wheels have been further innovated to meet the modern demands for a Time Trial wheel while keeping the light weight and stiffness that has seen it win so many medals in its lifetime.
The Bora Ultra WTO TT DB will accompany you in time trials, helping you gain a valuable advantage with every pedal stroke.
- Developed entirely to fit disc brakes and maintain the high levels of stiffness that have always distinguished all Campagnolo lenticular wheels.
- It does away with any flection effects, especially close to the bottom bracket
- The 19mm bed allows for better air penetration at high speeds
Aerodynamic and attractive
- Its innovative design aims to reduce profile dimensions to a minimum
- It guarantees considerably improved aerodynamics for the bike as a whole
- The Winged Wheel logo gives the Bora Ultra WTO TT Disc Brake a decidedly distinctive racing feel
Designed to gain every second
- CULT bearings make the wheel up to 9 times smoother than wheels fitted with a standard solution.
- The quality of the bearings used reduces maintenance to a minimum, guaranteeing their performance over time
- Hub in aluminium
- CULT bearings
- Hub edges: 142mm
- Cone/cup bearings system
- ASTM classification: 1
- Tyre compatibility: 2-Way Fit, tubeless or clincher
- Recommended tyre size: 700c, from 25mm
- Height: Lenticular
- Internal width: 19mm
The Bora Ultra WTO TT Disc Brake Wheel is completely hand assembled by a Campagnolo specialist and is 100% checked using electronic instrumentation. This procedure guarantees the maximum performance and reliability of every single Campagnolo(R) wheel
- Tubeless valve
- AFS ring
- Campagnolo wheel bag
- Campagnolo accessory bag
- Tyre removal levers
- Campagnolo N3W adaptor for Z11 (in the version with N3W (TM) freewheel body)