Campagnolo Bora Ultra WTO 45 Disc Brake
- Extremely aerodynamic
- Handmade in Italy
Stiffer, lighter and more aerodynamic, the new Bora Ultra WTO series showcases the beauty of speed.
The introduction of aerodynamic (and easily maintained) internal nipples, redesigned hubs and new tubeless ready rims made from proprietary ultra-light carbon ?bre, all add up to an extraordinarily fast wheelset.
With extensive race testing prior to launch, courtesy of UAE Team Emirates, Lotto-Soudal and Ag2R-Citroen Team, the Bora Ultra WTO has, unbeknown to many, already won a World Tour race in 2021 with Tadej Pogacar in the UAE Tour.
This is the ideal wheel for you if you are looking for a professional level, aerodynamic, lightweight, fast, responsive and luxurious road disc wheelset.
- Incredibly lightweight (from 1385g for the 33 version)
- Wind Tunnel Optimised (WTO) for real world conditions. In fact, the Bora Ultra WTO is extremely efficient to the point that it not only reduces drag, but at certain angles is capable of a negative drag coefficient.
- Suitable for Tubeless or Clincher Tyres
- Compatible versions for all major groupset brands available
- Handmade in Italy
Aero Mo-Mag and Tubeless Ready 2-Way Fit Rims Aerodynamic (and easy to maintain) internal nipples offer a stronger, lighter and more aero integration of the spokes to the rim. Campagnolo's Tubeless ready 2-Way fit system allows the fitment of Clincher or Tubeless Ready tyres.
H.U.L.C Construction and C-LUX Finish
The Bora Ultra WTO is constructed from Campagnolo's Hand Made Ultra-Lightweight Carbon in a stunning mirror like Campagnolo Luxury (C LUX) finish, which is so pristinely smooth it does not require any additional lacquer.
CULT Ceramic Bearings
Precisely engineered ceramic bearings are more durable than traditional steel bearings, reduce wear and tear and are more efficient, offering 40% less friction than their standard sealed steel counterparts.
G3 Asymmetric Spoke Pattern Campagnolo's asymmetric G3 system, optimised for disc brakes, improves power transfer and reduces stress during sprinting as well as under heavy braking.
Campagnolo's Next 3 Ways (N3W) is compatible with Campagnolo 11, 12 and 13 speed cassettes. The wheelset is also available with freehub bodies for Shimano HG and SRAM XDR.
- EXTREMELY AERODYNAMIC RIM: on all size versions 33 / 45 / 60
- RIM PROFILE Bora WTO 45: 45mm deep / 19mm wide / 26.1mm external width
- WIND TUNNEL OPTIMISED (WTO) FOR REAL WORLD CONDITIONS
- RIM MATERIAL: H.U.L.C (Handmade ultra-light carbon) UD (unidirectional) high strength carbon fibre with Campagnolo's C-LUX finish and Dark Copper Shaded (DCS) Effect graphics.
- RIM DIAMETER: 700c
- FEATHERWEIGHT DECALS: Water-transfer decals Dark Copper Shaded (DCS) Effect graphics
- BRAKING SYSTEM: Disc Brake AFS
- TYRE COMPATIBILITY: 2 Way Fit rim is suitable for Clincher or Tubeless ready Aerodynamically optimised for 25c tyres, but compatible with sizes 23c to 33c
- FRONT HUB: Carbon body with aerodynamic, integrated radial flange, plus Dark Copper Shaded (DCS) Effect graphics.
- REAR HUB: Aluminium Alloy body with 36T oversized ratchet ring, plus Dark Copper Shaded (DCS) Effect graphics.
- HUB BEARINGS: CULT Ceramic cup and cone bearings
- FRONT AXLE: 12 x 100mm in Aluminium for additional weight saving
- REAR AXLE: 12 x 142mm in Aluminium for additional weight saving
- SPOKES: 24 x 1.5mm, Mega G3 asymmetric pattern, double butted, straight pull with aero elliptical section
- NIPPLES: Aluminium alloy, self locking internal Aero Mo-Mag system
- FREEHUB COMPATIBILTY: N3W for Campagnolo 11/12/13x, SRAM XDR, Shimano HG and Microspline
- RIDER + BIKE WEIGHT LIMIT: 120kg
- DESIGNED AND HANDMADE IN ITALY
- WEIGHT: 1425g 2-Way Fit N3W (45 version)
- Thru Axles
- Accessory Bag
- Aero Mo-Mag maintenance kit
- Tubeless valves
- AFS lockrings
- Campagnolo tyre levers
- N3W Z11 adapter (supplied with N3W freehub version)
- Warranty information and user guide